Pictorico does have a fairly high density—depending on the UV densitometer it is measured with, it runs between 1/3 and 1/2 a stop.  The Ultra runs about 1/6 a stop higher than the original.

Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson

On Oct 18, 2008, at 8:14:56 AM, john@johnbrewerphotography.com wrote:
From:john@johnbrewerphotography.com
Subject:RE: Paper negatives- Ink Selection
Date:October 18, 2008 8:14:56 AM CDT
To:alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
I think that there is something in Pictorico's base that blocks UV a little.
I use cheap OHP film made by 3M, £12 for 100 sheets A4 size. Gum exposures
for me are about 4 to 7 minutes depending on pigment. I'm keen to try the
paper Loris is using so I can print bigger than A4 at a realistic price.
Pictorico is not in my budget.