U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

Yes, but unfortunately Keith doesn't have any means of adjusting the color
of the negative, since he has a problem with the yellow head of his
printer... He can just dictate the ink amount (by changing the paper
profile and/or fiddling with the ink setting - if the driver has one),
that's all. :/

19 Ekim 2008, Pazar, 12:02 am tarihinde, ender100 yazmış: