- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: workspace
- From: Keith Gerling <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:40:49 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=JJQ1uEHbNNtegOEjjdoTBzmeaK0SLn+swtM+1zlmB7Y=;b=EhnaclpUtmO8XaMLnuiWbE2y50hncZNcs/6xs/9WBPjS13ZwxMiXCggQ4AjFkWWj6qAbC1VVPrOpdtltA6Fh/fd4e5vDOX2RwfQS8KZJijrxIAqX8LGtNMBXTLhKMdfn7n0N+6Djj9G6ZSOm0c9S/NHiT2p3KJfnPw+aA/VpE0A=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references;b=GxT5CdJJ7/eXiXgf6qDug3cPZ8Lw1YMHYI15tqNy60RZl3n/0p+C9J4/kPmftux6qIk+RfCkeSwWkRAlnnJCKpGlFxrj1SQX536AO7y+3RXGOwZwD8GHFL7a4ClfrO5lPFoYX7AprNnwxmu/jg0JvaDpmNlezxvNNTxsdFRbuY8=
- In-reply-to: <48F8B2AB.email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <48F8B2AB.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
here's a picture of the table where I mix gum
the rest of the workplace is too messy to show....
On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 10:43 AM, Laura Valentino <email@example.com> wrote:
> Just for fun, I snapped some phone pics of the graphic studio where I work.
> I thought it might be interesting to share. I'd also be interested to see
> others' workspaces.
> Top, left to right:
> 1. My freshly sized paper...don't you just want to grab a sheet and print on
> it? :)
> 2. The ventilated "toxic fumes" room. Great for applying sizing.
> 3. The dark room.
> 4. Another view of the dark room.
> 1. The exposure unit I use.
> 2. Half of the main room.
> 3. A litho press
> 4. The other half of the main room. There we actually people there last
> night...usually I have the whole place to myself!
> There is also a gallery in the building. They sometimes invite guest
> artists. There is a nice website, but I just noticed now there is not a word
> of English on it! I think I should try to do something about that.
> Best Regards,
- From: Laura Valentino <firstname.lastname@example.org>