U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | AIRTIME & DATE: MY IMAN COVER

AIRTIME & DATE: MY IMAN COVER

DEAR LISTS,

            I have just been informed that the BET JAZZ TV program DIVA segment on Iman showing my 1984 Essence Magazine cover of her will be airing this Thursday, Oct 23rd at 10 pm Eastern Time.  The cover was shot with my 8X10 on E-6 Ektachrome.

            It will most likely get VERY little air time (a second???) but I am happy that it will be shown.  If you are interested in either Iman’s life and career or seeing the work of a Jurassic Era NYC photographer get some airtime, please watch.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3543 (20081021) __________

http://www.eset.com