U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Weston Diploma Parchment

Re: Weston Diploma Parchment

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Weston Diploma Parchment
  • From: Jon Reid <jon@sharperstill.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:24:39 +1100
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-priority:content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer:sender;bh=iQUpq02OaXeb3p4QOT8w59E8FrxfBtG1XcM0mUTjtyw=;b=gsLR1ccNr5AzxIAjd0vCeIQExREAVycRd+gWcdwQCxd6aSmzxW5n4glENFFDlGeuR/ftv8n3vF8dOaRis2DZPVfyY/y+KPTl4BE7SfM91tYCGfaBF1lDbmzfeTwESnBylaIZWBwMDUDXnxnn+N7gFQjqpVLtVYIWyqVOq+egFo8=
  • Sender: Jon Reid <sharperstill@gmail.com>

Thanks for your support of the image Christina! I have a fan. Hilarious? You're a Capricorn right? Contemporarily vacant/banale is a nice description. It's from a series called Apocalypse Now that I'm hoping to exhibit next year at Gordon Undy's Point Light gallery in Sydney Australia.

Jon