U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Stock paint: gum solutions

Re: Stock paint: gum solutions

Loris, quick clarification on my way out the door. I was replying in general to several comments in the thread at once without specifying who I was responding to. I can understand that you may have thought I was talking to you throughout, since the post was addressed to you, but that wasn't always the case. Specific clarifications below: