U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Stock Paint:Gum Solutions?

Re: Stock Paint:Gum Solutions?

One of Mike Ware's students figured out what the best PVA is to use for dichromate colloid process. I have the information in a file somewhere and will look it up later day if I have time.

Katharine