U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Sorry & oilprint help

Re: Sorry & oilprint help

Hi David,
Sorry for the confusion: yes i meant pot. dichromate .
I just coat with a foam brush taking fresh pot.dichromate, until it is dripping off the paper, w.o.w. i coat as long as the paper is taken the pot.dichromate.
Succes,
Henk