U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Tricolor nr 3

Tricolor nr 3

Hi Diana,
The first one was the son of my son, the last one the son of my daughter.
Started with bromoil printing (no big negs needed :-), thanks to Judy's PostFactory i made the step to gum.
Mainly monochrome, also as an alternative to cyanotype, like this one :

Cheers,
Henk