From: Diana Bloomfield [mailto:dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:17 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: ***S**** Re: SAME BRUSH; PT/PD & CYANO?

Hi Bob,

I haven't yet read all the other answers to your question, but I do a
lot of cyanotype over pt/pd, and I can tell you-- from experience--
that you should absolutely use two separate brushes.  I clean my
brushes thoroughly, but I was never able to clean the cyanotype
sufficiently enough to not cause a problem when coating pt/pd with
that same brush.  In fact, I really don't use that pt/pd brush for
anything-- but pt/pd.
You're better off just biting the bullet, and shelling out the extra
money for yet another magic brush. ;)

Diana

database 3566 (20081029) __________

http://www.eset.com