From: Jack Fulton [mailto:jefulton1@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 8:00 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Mois de la Photo in Paris

You bet it does and boy has it ever happened here.

Just being in California, yearning to be in Paris, is not conducive to a bright mind.

I shall survive though.

Cheers and have fun

Jack

On Oct 31, 2008, at 4:31 PM, Hans & Chia wrote:

Shit happens, Jack!!

It would have been nice meeting you again.

We have spent several  times in Paris during Mois de la Photo and have had wonderful times. In 1986 we saw Joel Peter Witkins,

Sabastio Salgado and Cindy Sherman - quite unknown in Sweden then - so you learn a lot. In the catalogue this year there are several interesting exhibitions (Seventies, le choc de la photographe américaine and, of course, Sarah Moon, Blumenfeld  among all!).

H&C