Re: Mois de la Photo in Paris
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Mois de la Photo in Paris
- From: DimitriColleen Deneux <DimitriColleen.Deneux@tele2.fr>
- Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 19:05:35 +0100
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <87045931-80C4-47CB-95A1-02CAB10DC56E@pictoform.nu>
- Reply-to: DimitriColleen Deneux <DimitriColleen.Deneux@tele2.fr>
- Resent-date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 12:06:24 -0600 (CST)
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <20081102180624.99A7B13B724@www.usask.ca>
- Resent-reply-to: email@example.com
I'm a Canadian in Paris studying photography and if
I can help you let me know. I've seen the Sarah Moon exhibition and it was
quite good, but very commercial. A friend of mine is having her first solo
exhibition in Paris at Galerie Daguerre, you can visit her site here for more
information. She is also in the Polaroid exhibition at Galerie Chambre
avec vues. She only works with alternative processes. Paris Photo
opening is the 12th november and I have heard that Masao Yamamoto will be
offering up a performance/installation of his work on the spot. That could
be great to see. Contact me if you'd like any other info!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 11:16
Subject: Mois de la Photo in Paris
We are going to Paris to visit Mois de la Photo, Mois Off and Paris
Photo.We will arrive on the 12th November and stay until the 19th.
Does anyone know if there will be altphoto exhibitions etc there during
Someone from the list attending? A chat over a cup of coffee/tea or a
glass of wine/beer somewhere?
Hans & Chia
Mobile: 073 974 44