U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Updated Website - a not-quite-alt response

Re: Updated Website - a not-quite-alt response

Trev,

Every now and then a good laugh is a great thing, and that little camera-for-animals invention is really neat and so much fun.

Besides, its the madest day of the year here in Australia. It's the first Tuesday of November, when EVERYTHING, repeat EVERYthing stops just for a horse race - the Melbourne Cup. For myself, of course, I'm much too busy.

Come to think of it Mark, a kitty-kam gummed onto the front (or rear) end of the horses in that race would have been very interesting - it was a photo-finish.

There, lots of photo references (of a slightly wayward nature).

regards to all
Catherine

Trevor Cunningham wrote:
Honestly, "Kitty-Kam"? Some folks have WAYYY too much time on their hands.
"somewhere between zero and one...everything else is exaggeration" - Anonymous