U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Boy..... I sure am enjoying

Re: Boy..... I sure am enjoying

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Boy..... I sure am enjoying
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 11:05:01 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=8KFpdjRemTMZjWq24s8efN3ZJHCg0/IcDZYrSHucnpA=;b=LjZzBDYwmRKN4HYUSgAQIrCuWcxNl4uSLrG4mV+btyOZxo4miM0odgCtlXeWM8bPepriDQ126bBytPjChS7LGWcbmg0B/zndgTmKIOT4WjdwQ51zfzADLjUPosUZvIenq9TsTZEINRzYIIb4npEpGOK9AR7005KBJrnfcVF+NOY=

Great shot!