U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: celebrate

Re: celebrate

Ryuji Suzuki:

 I don't like to see too many postings that are
purely political on this list either, but the absence of angry
voices from people of different opinions is indeed a positive
change in my view.
The reason you haven't heard different opinions on this list is that we who have them have learned to keep our mouths shut here. So please don't think that the opinions expressed here represent all opinions on the list -- only the ones that are tolerated. ( I remember Dave Rose.)

Marco Milazzo,