U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: celebrate

Re: celebrate

Okay, well, as a North Carolinian, born and bred, I now feel compelled to mention that Walter Jones is not in my district. You know, he used to be a Democrat (as was his father, also a congressman). He switched parties at some point. But even though he spearheaded that dumb "freedom fries" effort, he did later change his position on all that, and I *think* apologized for it.

And just to add, we also just voted in our first female governor (Democrat), and we voted out Sen. Elizabeth Dole-- not to mention, going blue this year (we think) -- first time since 1976. So that's my little support of NC. I have no idea what Congressman Jones was thinking, but I'm thinking he now wishes he'd never thought/said/ invented it.

Sorry for the lack of a mention of alternative processes here.

Oh-- so what did you write to him, Ryuji?

Diana