Re: Mois de la Photo in Paris
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Mois de la Photo in Paris
- From: DimitriColleen Deneux <DimitriColleen.Deneux@tele2.fr>
- Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 08:59:48 +0100
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <87045931-80C4-47CB-95A1-02CAB10DC56E@pictoform.nu>
- Reply-to: DimitriColleen Deneux <DimitriColleen.Deneux@tele2.fr>
- Resent-date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 02:00:38 -0600 (CST)
- Resent-from: email@example.com
- Resent-message-id: <20081106080038.90E7313B724@www.usask.ca>
- Resent-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Hans and Chia
Sabrina's website is http://sabrinabiancuzzi.wifeo.com/
and she is currrently at Galerie Daguerre (black and white) 28
ter, rue Gassendi metro Denfert/Gaite, and Chambre avec Vues
rue Jules Vallès metro Charonne
just visited MEP and met McDermott and McGough who have an exhibit of their
palladiums, cyanotypes and gum bichromates. While you're there, there's a
Sabine Weiss exhibit which is wonderful too.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 11:16
Subject: Mois de la Photo in Paris
We are going to Paris to visit Mois de la Photo, Mois Off and Paris
Photo.We will arrive on the 12th November and stay until the 19th.
Does anyone know if there will be altphoto exhibitions etc there during
Someone from the list attending? A chat over a cup of coffee/tea or a
glass of wine/beer somewhere?
Hans & Chia
Mobile: 073 974 44