U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | OT: Brigitte Carnochan Opening at Modern Book this Friday in PaloAlto-

OT: Brigitte Carnochan Opening at Modern Book this Friday in PaloAlto-see you there?

Just a note to folks interested in attending gallery openings. Modern Book in Palo Alto  will have an opening for the work of Brigitte Carnochan this Friday.  I am going to attend and would enjoy meeting any of you list members there.  Beth Moon is also going to be attending—The are both PDN users :)  Please say hello!

Brigitte does hand painted silver gelatin prints.  To me, her work is the finest example of this that I have ever seen.  They look like beautiful oil paintings.

 Modernbook - Brigitte Carnochan or http://www.modernbook.com/brigittecarnochan.htm

Hope to see you there!