U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: was Celebrate: corrections now celebrate GUM

Re: was Celebrate: corrections now celebrate GUM

" , , , the military policy of not being allowed to indicate who you vote for . . . " So that would be OUR military? And how does that work, exactly? Like an honor system? What happens if you do "indicate who you vote for?" Are you drummed out of the corps-- or thrown in the brig-- or are you suddenly get unpopular? Could you ask her next time you see her? I find that just bizarre and, well, unhealthy. I get it on a discussion list that has nothing to do with politics-- but, well, how could you admire a policy like that-- where you aren't "allowed to indicate who you vote for?"