U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Goodby

RE: Goodby

Hello Bob:

            Allow me to share a thought with you.  If you were driving on the highway and someone did something that irritated you, would you stop driving because of what someone did?  I doubt not.

          So why deprive yourself of the kinship of the good folks on largeformt’s website simply because someone made a fool of themselves?  Indeed, why should anyone care what a fool says, for the people we care about know the truth about us and that is all that matters in life.

            I wish you well with whatever you may chose to do in this regard.

Regards,

Robert J. Triffin

Drexel Hill, PA