U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: new gums

Re: new gums

These are awesome, Christina! I really like the technique, it's really fresh, and the images are great too. My family's photos consist mostly of the kids lined up in our fresh, crisp Easter clothes, girls with their hair pin-curled, squinting into the sun and frowning. We probably have one like that for every year. Other series include the pajama messy hair Christmas morning photos and the puffed-cheek blowing out the birthday candles photos. And of course the dreaded school portraits.

I'd love to see your prints in person.

Laura

Christina Z. Anderson wrote:
(Sounds like I had mouth surgery)

Dear All,
I have added a few new Family of Origin images to my website if you want to
take a look.  Campy, kitschy, messy, moldy, melty, scrapey, brush strokey.
Very imperfect. But it's my new wavelength for some unknown reason. Perhaps
a familial catharsis.

http://christinazanderson.com/portfolio.cfm?nK=5571&nS=12&nL=1

Christina Z. Anderson