U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: new gums (and new exhibit)

RE: new gums (and new exhibit)

Dear Christina,

This really is a swell project!! Your original fresh approach is significant
for the new directions creative photography will be taking us in our
troubled times of social conflict and economic insecurity.
Thank you for sharing.

I also take this occasion to announce the exhibit of the work of our alt
list member Jean Daubas from France.
Please visit his work on our website.

Best greetings,
Roger