U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: termites, OT?

Re: termites, OT?

Hey Jack, Bob--

I guess you could ask an exterminator, but I've certainly been told that placing an infested item in the freezer will kill any larvae and eggs, though I've never tried it myself. And 72 hours may be minimal timing; I'd probably opt for at least a week. :)