Re: 3 questions (one of them dumb)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: 3 questions (one of them dumb)
- From: RHobbs3@aol.com
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 00:17:37 -0500 (EST)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
1. Distilled water should be non-conductive. Maybe a sensitive electrical
2. Those black and white dye replacement films like XP2 are marked
chromogenic, so I think it just means a regular c-41 type process.
3. Glycin is like p-amenophenol (the stuff in Rodinal) and Metol. It's
related to glycine.