U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Basic toning

Re: Basic toning

Have you tried the combination of warmtone paper + so called warmtone
developer?

Or maybe to to the following page:
http://www.jackspcs.com/thiotone.htm
and see the "Cold Brown" versions.

Tea will stain the paper base (= less dynamic range) only, it will not
affect the image color but will give a sense of warmth due to off-white
base.

I'm sure you'll get better / more detailed answers to your question BTW...

17 Kasım 2008, Pazartesi, 4:48 pm tarihinde, SusanV yazmış: