U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Exposure times in tricolor gum

Re: Exposure times in tricolor gum

Hi Loris,

My exposure times (50% gum/pigment, 50% saturated Potassium dichromate) are
7 minutes for C and M, 10 minutes for Y. These times are "standard printing
times" from precision digital negatives (PDN) testing, all exposed through
R255B60 colorised negatives, with separate curves generated for each colour.
(The C and M curves are very similar to each other, the Y is much flatter.)

Best wishes

Henry