U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Exposure times in tricolor gum off list

RE: Exposure times in tricolor gum off list

Currently not, but I did before (for multilayer gums, not tricolors) and
in the end will probably revert to this strategy (for tricolors also)
since I feel that I'm not completely satisfied with the results I get with
all those painstaking / long calibration steps...

P.S. I cc'ed this to the list...

18 Kasım 2008, Salı, 3:13 pm tarihinde, John Brewer yazmış: