U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | unsubscribe

unsubscribe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: off topic printiing on panels
From: Loris Medici <mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: Tue, November 18, 2008 2:20 pm
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

Hello Gordon,

There are special printers with UV curing inks that are able to print even
on 2 inches thick 3D media (every kind you might imagine) for outdoor
display. The inks are pretty durable, they won't fade even after several
months... An example of such device is ZUND UVJet 215 C55. I'm sure there
are print shops owning this one or similar in Canada.

Hope this helps,
Loris.

18 Kasım 2008, Salı, 6:24 pm tarihinde, Gordon J Holtslander yazmış: