U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: alt-photo anniversary in 2009

Re: alt-photo anniversary in 2009

Boy I surely don't know how long I've been a member but for sure
it's been a delight. From those who came and went, to those who
came and went nutz, to those who've been quiet as a wee timrous
beastie and to all of you who've been bold and knowledgeable
I thank you for making this list a refuge from the toil and trouble
of the world's face. Fifteen years. My my.
Jack F