U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: alt-photo anniversary in 2009

RE: alt-photo anniversary in 2009

I couldn't remember how long I had been on the list, so I did a search on the
archive and found my name on 1995 archive, so it must have been at least 13
years!

And I can't remember how I came across it either. It has been that long!

Special thanks to Gord!

Any many thanks to the list members, old and new, from which I have learned a
lot. Thanks to Pete who helped me when I tried the fotempera process. And many
thanks to Judy who helped me when I tried my first gum.

Dave