To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 8:38 PM
Subject: Anyone know how to install a captain's wheel on a Takach Floor Press

I'm stumped.

There is a pin in the shaft on my press I just received that should
come out to allow me to put the Captain's Wheel on, and then reinstert
the pin. (the allen screw and washer comes out of the end of the
shaft... grrrrr...)

If you had to ask me, I would say it is impossible:-)

Takach Press is closed for the holiday(s).

Any advice? (I know - enjoy my Thanksgiving... :-)

Brian