U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Overexposeure was Re:Pinhole gums

Re: Overexposeure was Re:Pinhole gums

Well, yeah, that makes sense-- so that goes back to the cold weather. (I'm not even sure it was a weaker dichromate, but I did wonder about that, since I'm running out. ??)/