U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Overexposeure was Re:Pinhole gums

Re: Overexposeure was Re:Pinhole gums

Hey Katharine, David-

Still here-- we were on our way out the door to catch a ferry to get back home, and then our cat managed to hide herself so we couldn't leave. We finally found her hiding in a closet-- anyway-- as far as overexposure-- that is what it sounds like, though I was using the same exposure times as before. So-- since this was without the usual humidity, it couldn't have been overexposure, right?