U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: amberlith/rubylith source?

Re: amberlith/rubylith source?

Hi Tom,

I'm in NC, but my local art supply store has it as well. I was just up there recently and noticed they have huge rolled sheets of it in these big tubes for about $45, but you can also purchase separate smaller sheets. Here's the link: http://www.askewtaylor.com/ products.htm

Diana