U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: lith printing and golfball grain

Re: lith printing and golfball grain

Chris . . would you please provide a little bit more information in regard to exposure times vs normal developer times; actual development time; type of negative used that is best: thin, over-developed, normal, etc.
Thanks
Jack F