U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: UV exposure unit and sunlight vs. artificial light

Re: UV exposure unit and sunlight vs. artificial light

Francis,

The Amergraph is a great option. You can also get an option for contact printing gelatin silver. If it is too pricey there are other options.

I would certainly want something with a vacuum frame.

For info, check out Sandy King's aetcle on Ed Buffalo's Unblinking Eye web site or his chapter in Dick Arentz's second edition of The Platinum & Palladium Print.

Mark Nelson

www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com, PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups, www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com