U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Richard Bensons's new book

Re: Richard Bensons's new book

Yes and no on the image quality.  The solution ran and dripped all
over and sort of made for a nice abstract, but I didn't get anything
worth keeping.

Today's printer drivers with all of the options for controlling ink
volumes, etc., should allow for far greater finesse than was at my
disposal.  I'm half tempted to try it again.