U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Single White Male seeks Used Pantyhose for Alt Photo Purposes Only

RE: Single White Male seeks Used Pantyhose for Alt Photo Purposes Only

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Single White Male seeks Used Pantyhose for Alt Photo Purposes Only
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 14:19:37 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language;b=n8c91W+1SRFwylFhKF9KAzuQRnYU9y6xBwvFScBCSyuDryThUy6mwBBIvkQmJHSCit1krxnTFsbopU3IBaoEG7qJFwVhzjJ4sp1qn0k6d03qj36f8N87S+GjHjmLFMHDZ5G8iPcUtlP+NniazKZTy8I3jvPe9FET3ytDSrPRDeM= ;

Go to the fabric store and ask them. And while you’re there maybe they can show you some fabric too..

Eric Neilsen

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226

214-827-8301