From: John Brewer [mailto:john@johnbrewerphotography.com]
Sent: vrijdag 9 januari 2009 1:43
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Albumen paper

Hi folks

I want to make some albumen paper for printing wetplate negs. What papers are recommended and what weight? The range of paper here in the UK seems to be quite limited in comparison to the US, for example I’ve never seen Cranes here. What qualities does the paper need, buffered, unbuffered etc.

Any info much appreciated.

Regards and happy New Year to all,

John.