U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: More to see in NYC (Hint: Sookang Kim)

Re: More to see in NYC (Hint: Sookang Kim)

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: More to see in NYC (Hint: Sookang Kim)
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:39:11 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=ds6sf3Y6WoC3nSNj7rzeSFkv73YTNJXs5cFIxwd3ei8=;b=D9fkhOWVNeLUZizkQ7OSTFQW0za0hp2/KfdyPtZpzgzD/TB01SzTVYQlp8h86uR5YoFcp59uhQk6ogwNu8qg2g4XTS8oEAIlNj+6S4x1ySiLjp1ZujixDTR2EdR5YRBdnNcF7vizCI1PfymvfG/hg4sPljRUC7nUCmY1t5dFTKw=

Judy,

I'm not being skeptical here, as I certainly trust your impressions,
but why the need for 5 coats of one color?  What do you think
physically is different about a print when the pigment is added in
small doses?  Not that it isn't intriguing...

Keith