- To: Alt Photo Process <email@example.com>
- Subject: gum arabic
- From: Laura Valentino <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:20:24 +0000
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Macintosh/20081209)
The company I order my art paper from has gum arabic in 2 varieties: Gum
Arabic (Kordofan) No. 1 and Gum Arabic (Nigerian) No. 3. Any idea what
the difference is? Would either be fine for gum bichromate?
The woman I talked to told me these were for mixing with pigments, and
the Kordofan was favored for watercolor pigments. Thanks!