U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: More to see in NYC (Hint: Sookang Kim)

Re: More to see in NYC (Hint: Sookang Kim)

Regarding Judy's enthusiastic post . . (& hope mine is a repeat of others) but there's quite a great number of Sukang's work + a number in 3-color on the Gallery 339 of Philadelhia web site:
http://tinyurl.com/89mc9c

Very well done work.
Jack F