Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:21 PM
Subject: RE: coating large prints

I position the print with the long aspect ratio left to right, and aim to pour my solution quickly in a left to right band and quickly brush north to south to spread it quickly. I try not to over think it to much.  If the paper is at the right humidity I've not had any particular coating issues at these sizes.
Neal

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me