U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: coating large prints

Re: coating large prints

The  Spanish photographer is  Isabel Muñoz. I've  seen, here in Portugal, much larger Pt/Pds prints  than the one she's coating on that video. Amazing !
I suppose  the paper used  was Arches Platine.

Manuel GT