U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: what to do with brush between pt/pd coating?

Re: what to do with brush between pt/pd coating?

Paul,

Plastic wrap to keep it from losing moisture and a dark photo bag if fluorescent light fixtures or a UV printing unit is on and in the neighborhood.

-francis