subscribing to "the list"
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: subscribing to "the list"
- From: Judy Seigel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 23:43:07 -0500 (EST)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <Pine.NEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <060901c9683d$f2e1d530$d8a57f90$@net> <49582EAA.firstname.lastname@example.org><Pine.NEB.email@example.com><495A937F.firstname.lastname@example.org><Pine.NEB.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For several years I've had instructions for subscribing to the list in a
folder by that name in my file (and have often supplied them). Today,
however, a friend asks how to subscribe and I find them missing.
Can anyone supply them?
Thanks in advance...