Re: gum arabic
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: gum arabic
- From: Loris Medici <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:32:19 +0200 (EET)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.13
I'm not that much confident since I had read this:
What do you (all) think?
30 Ocak 2009, Cuma, 4:27 am tarihinde, Judy Seigel yazmış:
> I wouldn't worry about "archival qualities" either... Not that I speak
> with authority about the chemistry, but I figure that, hardened by
> dichromate, odds are good the gum will last as long as, maybe longer than,
> the paper. Not to mention that the "patina of age" is an enhancement for
> MOST art (tho I realize that's not this discussion).