U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: new blog

Re: new blog

I'm glad Keith mentioned the mortar and pestle. I thought "what mortar and pestle?" and went back and downloaded the page again; for some reason I didn't get all the images the first time. I *love* the mortar and pestle (and canning jar), and Church street too. And the one with the orange sky and the deep blue trees. I enjoyed looking at these, thanks.
Katharine