*From:* Heidi Weller <studio_107@verizon.net>
*To:* Alt Photo List <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 3, 2009 6:34:37 AM
*Subject:* new blog

Hello
I've been a lurker for years, learning lots from you guys, and I thank you. I wanted to share some of my images with you, and to get your opinions. Please forgive the lack of information - I plan to add it as soon as my son teaches me how. I hope you like them!
www.heidiweller.blogspot.com <http://www.heidiweller.blogspot.com>

Heidi Weller
heidi@bolophotoinc.com <mailto:heidi@bolophotoinc.com>

Hi Trevor