U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Photography Competition & Exhibit

Photography Competition & Exhibit

  • To: Alt Photo List <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
  • Subject: Photography Competition & Exhibit
  • From: Heidi Weller <studio_107@verizon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 13:50:13 -0500

Hello
I wanted you all to know about an upcoming photography competition & exhibit, to be held at the Firelands Association for the Visual Arts (FAVA) in Oberlin Ohio. All the details are on their website - www.favagallery.org . There is usually some good alt stuff there, so if anyone lives in the vicinity I would recommend going. Deadline for submission is February 22nd.
Heidi